Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Humpty Dumpty

Last Thursday was Mother Goose Day in Sam's class. Each child had to pick a nursery rhyme to dress up as and to say in front of the class. Now if you know me very well, you know that I don't sew. I really don't ever plan to sew. My tactic is to have friends and family that do. Any time one of my children needs a costume(which happens quite often at their school), I get really stressed. I was really impressed with my creativity on this one. The bandaids were Sam's idea. He was one cute little egg boy.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Laura!!!

    PS. I, too, will NEVER sew. I sewed roman shades when I was 8 months pregnant with Jack and I've never gotten over the trauma. I will use you as my costume guru.

    SEWING IS LAME (or maybe I'm lame. No, its definitely sewing!)

    ReplyDelete