Monday, September 28, 2009

A Virus

I have had an ugly virus on my computer so I can't download any new pictures right now. I am just glad to be able to actually use my computer some because I haven't been able to since Thurs.

Now, we are debating about getting a new computer. We already wanted one, but weren't expecting to do it now. I honestly can't live without my computer. I do a ton of work for our family, Beyond Survival, the church, and personal stuff.

Rick is a Mac guy so he wants to switch over. His work computer is a Mac. The only thing about all of that is that I will now have to learn a new computer. I don't really know how to fit that one into my schedule!!!!

At least for now, I can check and send emails and keep up with my blog and all the blogs I read. It is my lifeline many days.

No comments:

Post a Comment