Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dishwasher Distress

If you have been reading my blog, you might remember an entry a while back about loading and unloading the dishwasher. Our dishwasher is OLD. As far as we know, it is original to the house(house was built in '93, I think). So, we woke up this morning to our dishwasher, that was supposed to run while we are sleeping(by the way, that is the only time my husband will allow me to run it because it is so loud) with 3 inches of water in the bottom of it. I believe it has finally died or it is at least protesting. So, looks like we may be making a purchase. It's one of those things that you have to spend your money on, but don't really want to. I kind of feel like that dishwasher some days, overworked, old, and unable to continue.

I don't know about you, but I can't go very long without a dishwasher. I run it 1-2 times every day. On the bright side, with a new dishwasher, I might not have to "clean" my dishes before I load them. Maybe I can actually leave some food smears without having to worry about them being dirty when I open it to unload.

I will keep you posted. If I do get a dishwasher, it will be my first ever new dishwasher!! Exciting stuff, people. I know you are all on the edges of your seats as you read about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment