Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Laundry Room

I thought since I spent so much time writing about laundry this weekend, I should make sure I ended on a positive note. This is my laundry room when it is clutter free. I really like it. The curtains and pictures that my kids have drawn were courtesy of some friends who decorated it for me. I always wanted a decorated laundry room. I added the "Laundry"sign and flowers on the window sill. I am thankful to have a laundry room on the top level of our house. I am thankful to have a washer and dryer that work. I am thankful that, unlike many women around the world, I have water to do my laundry. My frustrations and stresses in life would be a blessing to many women around the world. I don't ever want to take that for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment