Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Moment in My Life

I am chuckling right now. I just have to write the things that are happening in my house right now:

- There is the weekly weeping and gnashing of teeth coming from Sam's room as he puts his laundry away. He has been "working" (and I use that term very loosely) on this chore all afternoon.

- Laila started freaking out and was scared to death when she saw Lauren in her shinguards for soccer practice. She is afraid of some really weird things. Who knows what that is all about.

- Isaiah may just starve before I am able to get his dinner to him.

- Abby is being a big helper.

- Cody, Lauren and Rick are at their soccer practices

- I am trying to empty the dishwasher and get some dinner for the kids. What's on the menu tonight? Frozen Pizza. I am quite the chef these days. I do plan to cook it before I give it to them.

1 comment:

  1. seriously, you crack me up with this blog. Keep it coming, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete