Sunday, September 20, 2009

15 years

Rick and I celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary this weekend. We were able to go to CA(my first time to be there) from Thurs. - Sun. It was amazing, relaxing, and refreshing! We spent most of our time on the beach and I am already missing it. Hopefully I will have some pics to post soon. There is much to share, but as you can imagine, there is also much to do in order to tackle this week properly. So, for now, I will just say I am thankful for all of the people that made it possible for us to take this trip and for those who have made our transition back easier. We are blessed!! I will share more later. :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I am SO glad that you guys got to do that and can't wait to see some pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and can you give me your email address again...
    mandyhoule@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete