Thursday, September 10, 2009

Too Cute for His Own Good

Isaiah has quite the personality. He lights up any room he enters. He is intense and passionate. This means, when he is happy, he is REALLY happy and everyone knows it. Unfortunately the same is true when he is unhappy. He keeps me on my toes and after a day of keeping up with him, I am ready for bed at night.
What a cutie!!
Don't you just love these catalog poses?

What kind of mischief is he thinking of in this picture?

Sweet boy!

I love him, I really really do.

You are a little man who has changed my life. I can't wait to see what big plans God has for you Isaiah Sanele!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, that boy. Beautiful beyond words. Maxwell and Isaiah have the same spirit:) Wish we lived closer, we could let the two of them duke it out:)

    ReplyDelete