Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My African Babies

I just had to get some pictures of Isaiah and Laila together while they are still little. They have a special bond, one that will never be broken. They have been through a lot together and for Laila, Isaiah has been the one consistent person in her life from the beginning.

Getting these pictures made was not very glamorous. Laila was not a happy camper. She was crying and crawling to me. Finally, I decided we would leave and come back another day. Then I broke out the Goldfish for a snack. Laila was excited and happy eating her little snack. As I was leaving the store fuming in my mind over the idea of having to go through this again on another day, I decided to turn back around and try one more time. I just needed one good picture. So, we did it. I was happy to get a couple of pictures where they are smiling, and I am very happy not to have to do this again for a while.

Laila does not look too thrilled about this kiss!!
In all of the pictures, Laila has this section of hair that is sticking straight up. Oh, well.

Hip, Hip Hooray, a smile!A little teary-eyed, but smiling.
Isaiah was a total trooper. He posed and smiled and made the photographers laugh. He absolutely loves getting his picture made.

2 comments:

  1. They turned out adorable! Isaiah's personality is so precious. I love how expressive he is - its easy to capture his zest for life on camera! Its also easy to feel overwhelmed by his zest for mischief, but hey, you love boys, right??? =) I'm glad that goldfish saved the day!

    ReplyDelete