Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dishwasher Delight

I just know that all of you have been hanging on the edge of your seats waiting for this post. Well, you can now enjoy your weekend because here it is. Rick installed the new dishwasher yesterday. We decided to really put it to the test last night. We took our dishes from dinner and did not rinse any of them. There was a bowl that had guacamole in it, a pot with dried rice all in it, and many plates of dried on food.
When we woke up this morning, it was like Christmas morning. We couldn't wait to get up and look in the dishwasher to see how the dishes were. Much to our excitement, they were all clean!! I am amazed. This will revolutionize my life. Not only does the dishwasher use less water and energy, but I will be able to use less water and energy in loading it. We have entered a new dispensation.
Goodbye old dishwasher, you served us well.
Hello, new dishwasher my special friend.

It is so pretty on the inside

Lowe's has 20% off of their appliances this weekend so we got a smokin' deal. If you had told me years ago that I would get this excited about an appliance I would have thought, "what a sad life." Not anymore. I am one happy lady today. Now, I must go load my dishwasher with our very dirty breakfast dishes.

1 comment:

  1. i'm excited for you girl....you NEED a good dishwasher :)

    ReplyDelete