Thursday, September 3, 2009

No Dishwasher - Day 2

Dishwasher still is not working. If you look at my kitchen, it is very obvious. I realize I can wash dishes by hand, but this messes with my system that I have developed with the kids of loading and unloading and keeping up with the dishes.

I tried to run the dishwasher again just to see if our issue was a fluke. No such luck. It still has a ton of water in the bottom. We are hoping to get a new one this weekend. Until then, I am going to tackle the dishes the old fashioned way.

Anybody have any dishwasher shopping tips? I have never shopped for one so I want to make sure I get a good one!!

1 comment:

  1. Ours did that for a while. We called the company and they instructed us how to "reset" the thing to drain out the water. it has worked fine since then

    ReplyDelete