Sunday, July 3, 2011

So Much To Say, So Little Time To Say It

Crazy busy weekend going on around here.

We celebrated Lauren's 11th Birthday Friday and Saturday.

Friday, Rick and I had a special date for lunch with her, and we had a family party that night.

We spent Saturday at Pirate's Cove, one of my absolute favorite places EVER!!

Rick and the kids cleaned out the flower beds, planted flowers, and got our yard looking GREAT today!!

Thanks, honey.

To be completely honest, I despise yard work.

I am thankful to have a man that somewhat enjoys it and takes the opportunity to include our kids in the work.

It is their "special" thing.

I prefer to take them shopping with me and get a treat in the process.

That is our "special" thing.

Tomorrow will be full of 4th of July activities: parade, cookout, fireworks, all the usual.

I still have Swazi stories to share.

I have about 50 posts in my head that I hope to share eventually.

Happy Independence Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment