Saturday, May 7, 2011

Randomness

-I feel tired and unmotivated today. Everywhere I look around me, I see work that needs to be done, but I just don't have it in me today!

-This last week was crazy busy and took it out of me. Next week feels more manageable. I am trying REALLY HARD to keep my schedule open. There is so much to do getting ready for this Swazi trip. I just can't fill every minute and expect to get it all done with my sanity intact!

-Laila has had a rough week. She has thrown lots of fits. She has opinions about everything. It makes me sad. I don't like my baby growing up. There is something so special to me about babies. I can solve their problems. They laugh, smile, and love me. They don't talk back. It is something I am going to miss so much.

-Tomorrow is Mother's Day. It is my favorite holiday to celebrate me. I like it way better than my bday. It represents me fulfilling the calling God has placed on my life. I have decided that I should get a day for every child. 6 days of Mother's Day, now that sounds delightful. I am not expecting that to happen.

-The weather is finally giving us some nice days. I can't tell you what a different that makes in my attitude. There is just something about cold weather and snow in May that sends me over the edge.

-At Wal-mart yesterday, I rented a Red Box movie for the kids. Isaiah was insistent about holding onto it for me. He lost it, and now if no one finds it and turns it in, I get to pay $25 for a movie that Wal-mart sells for $15. To top it all off, it was a "free" rental, and we will never get to watch it. These kinds of things drive me crazy!!!!

-My girls have told me that I can go in my room today and relax while they clean the main level. They have given me "the bell" to ring any time I need something. That sounds glorious to me. It really doesn't take much to please me these days.

-My one request on Mother's Day has been that I don't want to cook or clean up after meals.

Time for me to go relax!!








No comments:

Post a Comment