Monday, May 30, 2011

One to 1000

I have a big opportunity to share with you.

It will cost you no money, only about 5 minutes of your time.

The impact it will make could be enormous.

You see, as one person, I can only do so much.

As 1,000 people, we can literally change the world!!

My friend, Jody Landers is doing just that, I would encourage you to join her. I set up my profile and it was oh, so, easy!!

I believe in Jody and what she stands for. Her life has deeply impacted mine. She is the real deal.

So, go here to read about it. Her words are so much more eloquent in explaining it than mine will ever be.

If you have questions, they have answers. On their website, you can see a quick video to show you how to sign up for your about.me account. I promise, it is really easy. If I can do it, you can.

The African people are near and dear to my heart. Helping African Farmers is something I believe in.

I can't think of a better way for you to spend the next 5 minutes of your life.

Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment