Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Swazi Fundraising

Abby is at it again. I love this girl's heart. She is always trying to help our friends in Swaziland. She has had a display for Africa in our house now for over a month with a donation box. I need some people to come over and donate. My wallet is empty from all of my donations!!

Today, she created a mobile fundraising wagon. Of course she wanted Laila to ride in it because in her words, "Who wouldn't want to give to that cute little face?"


How could anyone resist that face?
I think back over the last 4 1/2 years at what God has done in our family and I am AMAZED!! I don't think my kids would be this aware without our investment in Swaziland. We have 2 daily reminders of our friends in Swaziland living right in our home as a part of our family. I wonder how much this calling to Swaziland is about our kids and what God wants to do in their hearts and lives as it is about Rick and me. I can't wait to see what God does. It has only just begun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment