Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our Weekend

Rick is in KY celebrating his mom's 60th bday with her.

Friday night, Dixie and Melissa came over to hang out.

It was so good to spend some time laughing and talking about life.

Saturday I went to a Christmas Brunch for Rick's new job.

I really enjoyed spending some time with the ladies of CCB and developing relationships in our "new community."

Cody watched all the kids while they were all awake for the first time.

It was great!! I came home to a house that was better than I left it. Everyone was still alive, and actually all were getting along.

It exceeded my expectations. I feel some new freedoms in my near future!!

Sam had an afternoon bday party to attend. After picking him up, we brought home pizza.

After baths and showers, we watched "The Santa Clause 2."

Today was the Family Worship Service, Swazi Sales, and Childcare at Vanguard.

I am now officially exhausted. Cody is at a friend's house. The little one are napping. Lauren, Abby, and Sam are watching a movie and having popcorn.

I am going to go to my room, be alone, and read a book.

The best part of it all: I picked up a French Silk Pie Blizzard for myself on the way home from church. Eating portions of that over the next 2 days should get me through until Rick returns tomorrow night.

Unless of course that snowstorm they are having in KY keeps him from being able to travel home!!

Please, no. Lord, stop the snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment