Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where to begin?!?

We are alive! We did make it home!

We had a great trip with much learning, growing, and connection.

We also returned to much spiritual attack which should be expected after such a great trip.

It is still discouraging.

I have some amazing friends that really went above and beyond while we were gone dealing with crazy schedules, and kids with sicknesses of many different varieties.

They improvised, provided forgotten lunches, picked up sick kids from school, prepared meals, and loved my kids as well as me in my absence!! How can I ever repay you, Lauras(2 friends named Laura helped out), Andrea, Jill, Julie, and Lisa?

Today has been hard. There is much that I have to share. There is much processing that I am still doing.

I want to share about the conference. I want to share about what God is doing in my heart. I want to share how my April challenge went and about the May challenge I am beginning.

I feel a bit overwhelmed at this point, but I have some clarity that I haven't had in a while. I loved being in an environment of people that believe in orphan care and adoption. It was refreshing. It was challenging. I am ready to move forward.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about it! And yes, I'm still here...stateside...waiting:)

    ReplyDelete