Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Green Drink

We started the green drink this morning. The kids were so excited!

Then they tried it. You would think that I was making them drink the bodily fluids of some wild animal.

This is going to be fun.

After dropping them off at school, I ran to the grocery store and saw the Naked brand of green drink on sale. I decided I should buy it to have a comparison. It costs about the same as the other one I am using. I debated back and forth about spending the money. It is expensive when you have 8 people drinking it.

It rang up wrong at the cash register. I was in one of those self-checkouts so I couldn't really do anything about it. By the way, I hate self-checkout when I have little ones with me. I do good to keep up with them when someone else is doing the checkout, much less when I have to do it, too!!

After I finished, I went over to check the price. I was right. It rang up wrong. I marched over to the cashier to get my $1 back. Hey, a dollar is a big deal when trying to save money. I probably wouldn't have even bought it at the price it rang up. Little did I know that I was going to get it for FREE!! It made it all worth it. I will enjoy every sip of my FREE green drink!! I the kids don't like it, I won't be thinking about the money I wasted.

1 comment:

  1. I buy the naked green juice at costco (5.99 for the big bottle). Then I mix it with a smaller bottle of organic carrot juice in a pitcher. My kids LOVE it. It is the only juice I let them have (except for special occasions)

    ReplyDelete