Friday, May 21, 2010

More Isaiah

If I was a really good mom, I would have a cute picture of Isaiah to go with this post. Unfortunately, picture taking has gone down the toilet with all the craziness in our lives right now.

I have a few more things to share about Isaiah. He is such a wild little man:

- I think he has a good sense of direction. He has become a backseat driver. He likes to inform me which direction to go when I am driving, and he is usually right. He often questions how fast I am going and why I am stopping at a red light.

- When Isaiah washes his hands, he sings, "Scrubby dubbers, scrubby dubbers." It is really cute. I used to say that when I washed them, and he has picked it up.

- Anytime we go somewhere, the minute he walks into the room, he announces to everyone, "I'm here," as if to say, "I know you were all waiting for me. Now the party can begin."

- Going shopping or really anywhere in public with him is quite a challenge. He is exhausting to keep up with. I literally have to contain him in the cart, or I will lose him.

He's crazy, but I love him!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to talk with you more on our boys! We both have wild ones! I feel an experienced mother consult is in the works:) Why are our boys twins:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elijah and Isaiah would be quite a pair in the backseat. E is my backseat driver. He questions my route (he knows them all) and reminds me often not to crash into other cars.

    ReplyDelete