Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tea, Anyone?

If you know me, I am not really a girly girl. I am most comfortable in jeans and a hoodie. I broke out of my comfort zone to take the girls to a fancy tea. It was a new experience for us. We enjoyed broadening our horizons and the food was delicious. We had 4 courses: 1. soup 2. fruit 3. salad 4. a variety of mini desserts. All the while drinking our tea with our pinkies in the air. This was definitely a day that I am thankful we were able to share together. The thing that made it even more fun was being with friends!!
Lauren and Abby
Sitting at our table
Love my girls, minus Laila.
I just don't think she is ready for this yet!!
Williams and Clapp girls
Each course was a piece of art in and of itself.
The Tomato Soup and Heart-shaped Cheese Herb Biscuit
Of course this is not how we live every day. Taking time out to enjoy beautiful things every now and then is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment