Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting closer

My lists are actually getting shorter.

I am seeing a dim light at the end of the tunnel.

I had a crazy stress moment at one point today, but I stopped and watched "Secret Millionaire" with the kids and totally regained my perspective.

Tonight, we pack the supply bags for our trip. We will be taking 19 - 50lb. bags of supplies on this trip.

Tomorrow, I pack our family of 8 to trek across country and 4 of us to then go across the world.

This trip would not be possible without so much help from so many people.

There have been people shopping for me, picking up donations, contacting businesses, and a billion other things that are needed to get ready.

One week from today, we fly over the ocean.

I can't wait to see what God is going to do!!




No comments:

Post a Comment