Saturday, June 19, 2010

Toy Story 3

Cody was really little when Toy Story came out. He loved Buzz and Woody. So much so that he had a certain jacket that he would wear all the time. When I would check him into church, I would have to say to the workers, "Whatever you do, don't try to take that jacket off him and could you please call him 'Buzz'?" For Toy Story 3 to come out while Isaiah is little completes the circle in our family.

We decided to avoid the beaches today. We figured Saturday would be really crowded, and thought it would also be a good idea to give our skin a break from the sun for a day.

We were very excited to go see this movie. Let me just tell you, we were not disappointed. It was hilarious and, I am thinking it was the best one yet(although apart from the others would not be as impacting). I am so emotionally attached to these characters it is ridiculous. I was crying like a little baby at the end.

I recommend this movie. Everyone in our family enjoyed it!! That is a hard task to accomplish.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great review! It's hard to take all the kids to a movie these days, pay the outrageous prices and then be disappointed. We loved the first two movies but you never know :) I will add this to our summer list of things to do!

    ReplyDelete