Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I See the Light!

3 more days until June 13th.

I have been waiting for this day for a while.

It is the day our vacation officially begins.

Rick will be off for 3 weeks!! I can't wait.

I see a dim light slowly getting brighter at the end of this crazy tunnel I have been in for a couple of months.

I am not going to commit to so much in my life again. I have way overextended myself over the past 6 months.

Lots of decision to make over this vacation time.

What do we value? What do we want to invest our time in as individuals and as a family? How long will we keep trying to sell this house? What are the priorities for me, for our kids, and for Rick? I really pray our time off will bring some answers to these questions.

3 more days of VBB(Vacation Bible Blast).

We have to get our house ready to be shown and have open houses while we are gone.

We have to pack our truck and drive for 2 days.

Then, we will be at the beach. I will get to see Palm trees everywhere and every day.

We will be together as a family without the work of having to keep our house ready for showings.

We can relax and enjoy ourselves.

I can almost taste it as I type!!


No comments:

Post a Comment