Monday, June 7, 2010

Sam's Zoo Field Trip

Sam has been waiting all year for this day at school. He loves the zoo, and he really wanted one of us to go on a field trip with him. Rick was able to take off work and go.

If you know Sam at all, you know that his favorite animal is hippos
Here he is with his friends, Zambezi and Kasai
Presenting, Mr. Toad
I just love this little guy
Sam being eaten by a snake, "oh my."
His first time ever to get to ride the merry-go-round!!
Can you tell that he loves it!

2 comments:

  1. :) Fun. Elijah asks me every other day when we are going to the zoo. We were given a zoo pass as a gift a couple of years ago and we went a lot. But....no more pass and he sure misses it! I don't think I like the big snake, but the rest of it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben loves hippos too! We always have to see the hippos when we go to the zoo. Even if we don't see everything, we always stop to see the hippos! :0)

    ReplyDelete