Monday, June 28, 2010

Arizona

We are in Flagstaff, AZ, and we are exhausted.

Rick has gone to pick up pizza. We even found a place that does gluten free for Cody.

The thought of going to a restaurant with this crew tonight just might send Rick and me over the edge.

I have some catching up to do on my vaca posts.

I am waiting on pics from Rick.

Don't you worry. Once I get those pictures, I will share all about the rest of our adventures.

I have a few posts about traveling with the kids and some things I learned about me on this trip that I am mulling around in my mind.

We saw the Grand Canyon today. Impressive to Rick and me, not so much for the kids. I will share more about that when I don't feel like I am going to collapse any second!!

This vacation stuff is wearing me out!

Another long day of driving tomorrow. Not looking forward to that!

3 comments:

  1. I will pray for you tomorrow, that you have an easy day of travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get a chance to see Meteor Crater while you were out that way??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so intrigued by the things that you have learned......

    I'm on the edge of my seat. =)

    ReplyDelete