Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day at the Park


Okay, I am not a really big fan of the park, especially big ones that are crowded. I can't keep up with all the kids. I really am not a big outdoor person period unless there is a palm tree and beach involved. So, whenever Rick mentions the park, I groan. Friday was a really nice day, and the kids did need to get out and run. I just wasn't looking forward to it. It is amazing the variety of emotions that can be experienced in one little park outing. You will know what I mean when you see the pictures.
Exhibit A: Happy Isaiah
Exhibit B: Grumpy Isaiah
Exhibit C: Happy Laila
Exhibit D: Sleepy Laila
Just a few more pics from our time:

Laila's cheesy grin every time she sees the camera.
Just a swingin'
Lolly skating
Abby doing a scooter trick
Cody skating
Sam on the scooter(I have no idea who that little girl is).

No comments:

Post a Comment