Sunday, April 10, 2011

Still going

Today is a milestone. My truck reached the 200,000 mile mark. It is a 1999 Chevy Suburban. We got it in 2002 while I was pregnant with Abby. It was my "baby gift" from Rick. It had 72,000 miles at the time Boy, have we made some memories as a family in this truck. We have driven many trips to KY, to TX a couple of times, and even to CA.
I love this truck. Many people would be ready to trade it in, but not me. It gets me where I need to go. It keeps us safe. It is great to drive in the snow. It is paid for. I don't worry about the kids messing it up. It is truly a family vehicle. If only it didn't guzzle down so much gas!

We are praying this thing will take us many more miles!!! Thank you, trusty truck, for all the miles you have given to our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment