Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ergo Baby Carrier For Sale

I am in decluttering/fundraising mode around here. I need to get rid of some of the "stuff"of my life. I cannot function in chaos. I am also trying to find ways to raise money for our Swazi trip this summer. So, introducing, The Ergo:
This baby carrier is amazing! It was a lifesaver while we were in Africa getting the kids. Honestly, after we got home, it just wasn't as practical for me to use it so it is in really good shape. It looks like it just came out of the box.

It has great back support and you can carry the baby/child(it holds up to 40 lbs) 3 different ways, front, side, and back.
It is the original style, black with camel lining. I have the box it came i. I am asking $80. It sells for $115 retail. You can go here, to see it for sale on the Ergo site. I thought I would start here before I put it on Craigslist. If you are interested, make a comment on my blog or email me at clappfam@comcast.net.

1 comment:

  1. I already have this one, and LOVE it ;) someone will jump on this, but if they don't, you can totally sell it on Craigslist. Mine that I got on c/l was only listed 1 day before I found it...

    ReplyDelete