Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Boys

I mentioned in my previous post that getting these pictures was quite the ordeal. Just getting 8 people ready to take pictures with nice clothes, a change of clothes to play in, snacks , water bottles, and looking cute is an accomplishment. If that wasn't enough, we encountered a few more obstacles today. They include 3 injuries, one child wandering off, one child falling in the water, and an "attack" by 3 dogs (they were not on leashes and were running after my screaming kids). Not to mention how hard it is to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time with a somewhat decent expression on their faces. I think we came out pretty good considering the circumstances.

The Men in My Life (Aren't they handsome?)


Little ham

My baby has grown up

Sam the man

Mischief in those eyes

Wait until you see the girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment