Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Monkeys Are Out

I have 5 backpacks, 5 stacks of art work, 5 stacks of school supplies, 4 sets of school uniforms, 4 lunch boxes, and many other random items cluttering my house.  School is out.  The teachers let the monkeys out.  6 of them will be at my house this summer.  All. Day. Every. Day.

Isaiah got out of school a week ago.  The 4 bid kids got out on Thursday.  Isaiah and Laila and I showed up at school the last hour of their day in order to enjoy their end-of-school activities and help them say their goodbyes.  
Abby's class got to clean their desks and have some fun at the same time
Sam with his class picture
Signing cups to take home for the summer
Lauren's class made autograph books
Her teacher cried when she gave her the character award of Devotion.
Her teacher is moving away and there were many tears.
Isaiah and Laila got in on some of the treat action.
Isaiah is refusing to look at the camera, grumpy!
This was Isaiah's saint a of a teacher, Ms. Marilyn 
She loved him and also challenged his challenging behaviors.
 Ms. Ileana
Can you tell how much he worked his way into her heart?
I don't have any pictures of Cody.  He would have been appalled if I showed up at his school on the last day with a camera.  They got to have a picnic at the park and came back to school for a giant dodge ball competition and movie time.

I can't believe that next year, I will have a Preschooler, Kindergartener, 3rd grader, 4th grader, 6th grader, and 8th grader.  For now, I must tackle the piles of school stuff in my house and come up with our summer activities.  These monkeys get in too much trouble left to their own devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment