Friday, January 7, 2011

Cheap, Simple, Delicious Dessert

I cooked dinner last night, Chinese Chicken Casserole and Green Beans.

That is one of the first times we have all had a sit-down meal together since our Christmas festivities.

On the way home from school, Lauren asked if she could cook a dessert when we got home.

So, she, Isaiah, and Laila, made these.

They were so good fresh out of the oven and a nice addition to our meal.

Today we are going to make these.

I have had them before and they are yummy, too!!

I love that I can give my 3 big kids a recipe and they can just go with it.

We are entering a new phase people, and I am liking it!!

Now, if I could just get them to be as excited about cleaning up the mess they made while cooking, then, I will have arrived!

1 comment:

  1. I've made the cool whip cake mix cookies before, but not the others. I think I may have to give it a whirl :)

    ReplyDelete