Sunday, April 13, 2014

The First 5 Years of Forever

This is a big week in our family.  5 years ago this week, we finally brought Isaiah and Laila home to be a part of our family.  It was the ending of an exhausting journey and the beginning of a new adventure as a family of 8.  I have been looking through some pics from that first year.  Can I just say, that I literally have a physical response in my body when I look at these pics. They melt me into a big ole puddle.  I am pretty much a mess right now as I think about the Swazi journey God has taken us on.  I am going to share  pics throughout this week as we remember and celebrate all that God has done!!
 This is one of my absolute favorites, their first time putting up the Christmas tree with us!
 Seriously, look at that baby boy
 I can't take it!
The best Mothers' Day of my life.  Just a couple of weeks after we brought them home.  

1 comment: