Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Milestones

One of the things the 3 little kids like to do in the summer when their siblings are having sleepovers with friends is have brother/sister sleepovers in the boys' room.  One night, when I came to bed, I found Isaiah and Laila asleep like this in the floor:
 How in the world they could ever get any rest like that, I have no idea.  I can barely sleep in my big bed with all the right conditions.

Speaking of sleeping, Laila moved into a big girl bed!!!  She was so overdue.  She is a 5 year old, the size of a 6 year old, still sleeping in a toddler bed!  We sold her toddler bed in the yard sale.  We had a box spring and frame, and were gifted with a twin mattress!!
 She has so much room now!
 Wearing her matching jammies she got for her bday from her friend, Amiah!
 Abby moved up to a bigger bike.  This girl just keeps getting taller and taller.  She now wears a women's size 8 shoe.  Whaty, what, what??
 We spent over an hour in line at the kids' school last week waiting to find out who their teachers will be for this year.  I do believe that kind of patience earned this fro yo afterwards!!
This is our last week before school starts.  I am ready and not ready all at the same time.  The weather is already changing here to fall and that saddens me beyond words.  There has already been snow on Pikes Peak.  UGH!  I am afraid we are going to have a very cold, long winter this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment