Saturday, October 6, 2012

Penguin Project

Lauren had an ocean project to complete.  She chose to do a penguin.  Now, I didn't enjoy these kind of projects when I was in school.  You can ask my mom.  I would whine, complain and even shed some tears each time I had a project like this.   She helped me A LOT.  The thought of doing more, just nauseates me.  Thankfully, Rick handles this area.  When it was all said and done, though, Lauren did most of this by herself.  I was very proud of her.  
Chickenwire penguin with the beginning of the paper mache' stage
 She did this in 3 stages to let it dry properly
 Next she and Rick spray painted it black


 Then, she used white, orange and yellow paint to add the details
 The completed project.  
She did a great job!!

Now, we only have to do this 4 more times!

No comments:

Post a Comment