Saturday, July 14, 2012

More Free Stuff

The FREE stuff just keeps coming!  Yesterday, Starbucks had FREE Refresher drinks!  I tried the Cool Lime.  It was...refreshing!  Imagine that.

To top it off, it was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a.  We have never participated before, but Cody decided he wanted a free meal so he got to working on his costume.  
I honestly can't believe he posed for this picture
 He inspire these 4 to do the same.
Now, that is the cutest herd of cows I have ever seen.
 Since Abby is gluten free, she opted out this year.  She ended up with a free vanilla shake
Cody in the restaurant
 Some happy kids, I mean cows, with their free meals and cow balloons!
I am pretty sure we used enough printer paper, printer ink, and tape to have equaled those 5 meals, but they had so much more fun doing it this way and I didn't have to cook dinner!

It was Friday so we continued our tradition of "PIE ON FRIDAY."  It was Cody's week to choose.
His choice:  Hershey Pie
It was delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment