Thursday, December 15, 2011

Build-A-Bear

Isaiah was invited to a classmate's bday party at Build-A-Bear Workshop. He had never been before, so it was a real treat to be able to go and choose his own bear to create.
Meet "Teddy" the Koala Bear
Picking a Heart
I love how they got the heart ready by putting it on their
eyes, ears, nose, etc. so that their bear could see, hear, smell, etc.
Kiss the heart and put it in your bear!
Stuffing the bear by pushing the pedal
Time for an "air bath"
Brushing and bathing
He chose a Lightning McQueen shirt for his Teddy
He even got a little home to carry him around in!
Isaiah was into every moment of this process. He can't stop talking about it. He was the loudest, most excited kid in the store, but that is usually the case everywhere we go!!

Speaking of Birthdays, this little man will be 5 on Sunday. Yesterday he celebrated with his preschool class by taking a big cookie to school!
As a matter of fact, I did make that all by myself. To most that would mean nothing, but if you know me, you know that I DO NOT decorate cakes or anything of the sort. How could I not attempt it for my little man? Not too shabby if I do say so myself!

I am pretty much ready for his bday to be NOW!! I am really exhausted by having to discuss every 5 minutes how much longer it will be. "3 more night sleeps, Isaiah, 3 more!" I think I have already said that at least 25 times today and it isn't even lunch time yet.

1 comment: