Saturday, March 22, 2014

Bball Boy

Sam played winter basketball at the Y again this year.  Basketball has become one of his favorite sports, and he is getting really good at it.  He was excited to be on a team with some of his friends from school.  The thing I love about this boy is that he loves the game so much that just getting to play is enough for him.  Even if they lose, and they lost every game this season, he still leaves thrilled that he got to play.  He gets excited about his  personal accomplishments and doesn't let the loss of the game get him down.  

I don't have many pictures because the gym was just too dark.  These pics are not great, but I had to document his season.  I just have to go with what I got.  
 Look at that shot!
 He is one to watch out for!
 Look at that smile!
Look at them getting all lined up for a real play!
 Guarding


 Free throws!! 
 Don't know if you can see it, but it went in!!
 His medals from all of his bball seasons.  
 His team
He scored 10 points this season.  As long as he scored in a game, he left feeling like a winner.  I think this is going to be a sport he sticks with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment