I am officially selling strawberry jam and wholegrain bread. A portion of the profits from the sales will go towards our trip and the other portion will go to Beyond Survival to support the ministry we do in Swaziland. To read more about this ministry, go to beyondsurvival.org.
Let me tell you a little about these products:
The bread is made from freshly ground wheat.
This is the good stuff, baby!
1. Honey Whole Wheat - This is a great sandwich bread.
2. Buttermilk Flax - This is also a great sandwich bread, but has more ingredients than the other with the added health benefits that come with ground flax.
Can't you just taste it now?These breads have no preservatives and are made with the finest ingredients. They need to be consumed or frozen within a few days because they are so fresh!!
Strawberry JamThis jam is so good, I can just eat it with a spoon without bread. Really, it is that good. I will NEVER eat store-bought jam again!
1. Honey Whole Wheat Bread - $5.00 per loaf
2. Buttermilk Flax Bread - $7.00 per loaf
3. Strawberry Jam $5.00 - 8 oz. jar
$8.00 - 16 oz. jar
If you are interested in purchasing any of these or have questions, comment on the blog or email me at email@example.com. Sorry, but I can only take orders in Colorado Springs. Also, please feel to free to share this opportunity for some yummy products to help a great cause with others.