Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blah Day

I just feel blah this afternoon.

I am tired.

I don't want to do anything, but I feel the weight of some pretty big things that need to be accomplished.

I need to go to the grocery.

Our food stores are low. Not living in third world country low, just trying to put a decent meal together kind of low.

When that happens, I am even less motivated to cook.

My poor kids. We have had lots of what we call "misc." for dinner in our house lately.

I was inspired by my friend, Courtney's blog, and I think I will make rainbow pancakes tonight.

Basically, you take your pancake batter, divide it into bowls, add food coloring, and make your pancakes with multiple colors in each one. I will post pictures if I remember to take them!

My kids have never had them, but I think they will LOVE them!! I will tie them into St. Patrick's Day with the rainbow/leprechaun theme.

I have about an hour before I have to pick up the kids from school ,and seriously, I just want to stare at the wall.

I have to take Sam for an eye exam after school

I really have to gear myself up for that one.

It is so not fun to go to the Walmart eye doctor with 6 kids in tow.

Oh, and then there is the possibility of glasses for Sam.

Choosing them, buying them, helping him take care of them, kind of just gives me hives thinking about it!

So, it is a blah day, but at least I can take it easy this afternoon. I am very thankful for that!



1 comment: